ARMES produce the MODEPO® “modular storage system” which is used to store various liquids and solids and solved the storage problem that is common in many fields for many years. Modular feature provides INSTALLATION ANYWHERE, basement of the houses, factory garden, on the roof, under the ground.
MODEPO® is light and can be moved, assembled and repared easily. MODEPO®, can be disassemble and assemble again. It reduce 20 times transfer and storage . MODEPO®, has advantages compare to many material in terms of cost and useful life. It is manufactured by polypropylene and has a wide useful field, resistant to physical and chemical corrosion and appropriate for food and drinking water storage. It is possible to achieve “SMALL MODULES BIG WORKS” with new generation storage system MODEPO®
- MODEPO® Usage Field
- Drinking and utility water storage
- Gas treatment towers
- Chemical solution preparation and storage tanks
- Fire water storage
- Cooling tower and cooling water storage
- Metal coating and acid baths
- Dry grain storage
- Food storage*
- Wastewater and Water Treatment Plants
- Irrigation water storage
- Other storage applications.
- Migration tests of MODEPO® had performed by TUBITAK MAM.
- Modular and decorative.
- Easily and quickly assembling
- Appropriate for Food Regulations
- Hygienic, do not keep rust and moss
- Watertight and enduring.
- Manufactured from polypropylene that is used in plumbing.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion.
- Do not need maintenance.
- Can be disassembled and assembled again.
- Not affected by sun and outdoor conditions.
- Less shipping cost.